Wednesday 17 September 2008

Finally, or should I say welcome

I was sat at my desk,right in front of my PC,typing frantically away.
I paused,taking everything in.
I had just come up with a money making idea a couple of weeks back and now things are going so fast I dont even know what to do. The cash was rolling in. Jeez!!! I was in money, enough to spend for a life time. I smiled,pleased with myself.
I got up to loosen up my overworked mucles. The stress of the past week was beginning to take its toll. I went into the kitchen, put a slice of bread in the toaster and made myself a cup of tea which I took back to my desk.
The smile still on my face, i decided to lazy about a bit but a quick glance at my to do list sent me straight back to work.
PHEW!!! Is this how stressful making money is?
I heard the toaster pop my bread out and as I stood up to go get it, a loud angry voice said "wake up, you lazy git"

I opened my eyes and I was on my bed.
What!!!
....and then it all came back to be. I was tossing in bed,restless, unable to sleep.
I have been speaking with a friend the previous day as to what to make out of my everyday life and he said to me "think,I know you can do it". I went away,loads of ideas in my head and I must have fallen asleep eventually.

One thing I know though,I have woken up a new person and I have finally decided that
I was gonna have a blog.

Awwhhh.....finally....I did it.
So, officially I say welcome to DAMSEL'S VILLA, a place that brings out the best in you.

1 comment:

Oluwadamilola said...

This reminds me of our good old days at Koleoso lessons.

Keep the dream alive...Live it and feel it.

Oluwadamilola